Sunday, September 11, 2022

I Am Working On My Bible Commentary

Link to commentary This is something that I have always wanted to do and started multiple times in the past. I'd pay for a website, then something would happen that caused me to lose focus, and I'd end up losing everything I had gathered. Well, no more. I'm going to make use of this page I've had for a long time. Here, I will place all of my studies. My studies are much the same as bible scholars before me, with the exception being that I am no scholar. The Lord has given me a brain that does not allow for me to hit the "I believe" button. Walking through the bible will take many years, but when I'm through, I hope to resolve any supposed conflicts, and provide a way of reading the bible that focuses on truth, while trying to make what you are reading easily understandable. Feel free to use the comments to ask questions, or add insights, etc.

No comments: